Unlimited admission for a ‘Friend’ + 4 others for a whole year for just £25!
Crew members of Sunderland Flying Boats were known as ‘Webfooters’ because it was said they spent more time on water than on land. This character introduces our special friend, Webfooter, and now you could be one too!
Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust is a registered charity, and has many ‘Friends’ all over the world. Our Friends’ subscriptions help keep this important history alive for current and future generations, and it is also an ideal way for them to keep in touch with the developments at the Trust.
Become a ‘Friend’ for just £25 for one year.
Friendship of the Trust is available for people who want to receive the benefits themselves, or can be given as a gift to others who have connections to Flying Boats, Maritime Heritage or to the wider heritage of the area.
Becoming a ‘Friend’ of the Trust provides the following annual benefits:
- Unlimited admission to Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre, home of Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust, for the duration of your subscription.*
- Free admission for up to four additional people (adults, concessions or children) when a ‘Friend’ is accompanied by others on a visit.*
- Regular copies of the Trust’s ‘Webfooter’ newsletter.
- Knowing that your contribution is helping to preserve the important military, maritime, industrial and social history of south-west Wales.
Alternatively, why not consider getting five years’ subscription for the price of four years, with our ‘Member’ package.
If you would like to consider becoming a Friend, please write to us at Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust, Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre, Dockyard Chapel, Meyrick Owen Way, Pembroke Dock, SA72 6WS, telephone 01646 684220, or contact us by email at email@example.com.
* Please note: Special events or activities may require an additional fee; please contact us for specific details. Maximum of five individuals including the ‘Friend’ can receive free admission during any one visit. Benefits will be renewed with the annual subscription. Friends can cancel their subscription at any time after the first year.