We are open and look forward to welcoming you to the Heritage Centre, café and gift shop.
10am to 4pm Monday to Friday
(prices may vary during temporary exhibitions, please check our What’s Going On Page)
|ADMISSIONS||ADMISSIONS (GIFT AID)|
|Children (aged 7-17):||£2.50||£2.75|
|Children (under 7):||FREE||FREE|
Visitor Safety Measures
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings inside the Heritage Centre and in line with Welsh Government guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse entry to those not wearing a face covering unless you are exempt.
- We are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe so please consider others and do not visit if you are living in a lock down area, or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- The Heritage Centre has new social distancing measures in place and a one-way visitor flow is in operation. Please keep a safe distance apart when you visit.
- Hand sanitiser is available and a requirement upon entry into the Centre. All our toilets are provided with disinfectant sprays and again hand sanitiser is also available and a requirement before entering the toilets. We encourage all visitors to act in a manner that respects the safety of others.
- Our site has a large green space, ideal for a summer picnic with ample onsite parking available. The Heritage Centre shop and coffee shop will also be open, in line with the Welsh Government guidelines, with a contactless payment facility.
A summary of our on-site access and facilities for disabled visitors can be found below.
Step Free Access
All public areas of the Heritage Centre are accessible without steps.
There are parking spaces for disabled near the entrance.
From the car park there are flat paved routes into the Heritage Centre which can easily be used by all visitors.
The exhibits have a good standard of written material to support the collections.
A unisex disabled toilet is located near the main entrance.
If you require seating at any location in the Heritage Centre please ask any member of staff.
Some of the exhibits in display cabinets have low light levels for conservation reasons.
The Café is accessible to wheelchair users.
All dogs allowed on the site however only guide, hearing and assistance dogs allowed inside the centre.
We have a water bowl outside the main entrance for thirsty dogs..
Please be aware that there is no parking with shade on a hot day.
Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s).
The Heritage Centre welcomes group visits. We have a changing exhibitions programme in 2021 with something for all ages and interests. For groups of 10 or more please call ahead to inform us of your visit. At the moment, due to Covid 19 restrictions, we can only have up to 30 people in total in the Centre at any one time. This is likely to change so please call the Centre to discuss your requirements on 01646 684220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During your visit our staff will offer you a warm welcome and are sure to tempt you with their delicious range of cakes, biscuits and chocolates.
Please enjoy the free wifi throughout the building.
Baby Changing facilities
Meyrick Owen Way,
Pembroke Dock SA72 6WS